As the Production Lead you will be resposnible for leading and promoting a culture of Safety, Quality and Continous Improvement within the Tabletting Department.
Your duties will mainly include;
- Leading and promoting performance management and communication across the Department
- The Production Lead will provide first-line support and act as mentor to the Operations Team Leaders and Graduate trainees in the area.
- You will be responsible for direct line management of a team of Operational Support staff & all associated activities.
- Be available to perform duties of the Operational Shift Team Leader role across all Tableting work centres including ability to work 12 hour day/night shift as required.
- You will deputise for the Production Manager including participation in tier 1-5 operational performance dialogue.
- Maintain, calculate & publish various KPI systems identified to drive monthly production performance.
- First line support/designee for the Production Manager for day to day operational support issues i.e. handling all operational safety & quality issues, ensuring schedule accuracy/adherence in multiple work centres.
- Assistance in the development of a documentation system to augment training, compliance and cGMP in Production Department
- Key role in preparation & execution of regulatory, internal & customer audits.
- Provide technical guidance to tableting issues (Dispensary, Granulation, Blending, Compression, Coating, Printing, and Drying & Visual Inspection).
The next Production lead should have a Degree in Science or related discipline with previous experience in managing the performance of individual team members and that of the overall team/department. You should also demonstrate excellent multi-tasking/organisational skills with a problem-solving ethos & commitment to continuous improvement.
If you're looking to work for a growing multinational company with excellent career progression opportunities then apply today!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.