Service Delivery Manager - Software, Agile
My client has an immediate requirement for a Service Delivery Manager. The role is based in South Dublin. This is a strategic role requiring strong technical and communications skills. You will oversee the practices and processes responsible for maintaining high performance of the company’s infrastructure. You will provide technical direction around uptime, performance, incident management and tracking of system defects for one of the company’s SaaS based product suite.
- Managing a servicedelivery team to drive Service Delivery efforts across multiple products globally.
- Implements and supports a servicedelivery strategy, specific to the company’s core infrastructure and systems, leveraging best practices applications, software and system platforms and establishing a service quality acceptance framework is in place.
- Overall review, implantation and oversight to the ServiceDesign, transition and operations activities.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of ITIL/ITSM processes and best practices
- Building and coordinating a 24X7 support model across multiple onshore and offshore teams.
- Ensuring effective working relationships with vendors and third-party service
- Leveraging and educating application teams about infrastructure performance standards
- Driving accurate data quality and data capture across our systems and tooling.
- Implementing and managing a continual serviceimprovement plan
- Reviewing Availability and capacity management and working with APM and appropriate engineering teams
- A high level of technical leadership and influence is expected and requires the ability to help troubleshoot, diagnose and seek solutions for performance issues on the system.
- Coordinates and manages the Incident and Problem Management process activities
- Leads Incident and Problem Management reporting along with Overall Operational performance.
- Drives implementation of standard execution of the Incident and Problem Management process.
- Works alongside the App Support and Engineering teams to respond to major incidents quickly and effectively
- Working to comply with audit standards and preparing the business functions to maintain standards around servicedelivery
- IT Related Degree
- 6+ years relevant experience.
- 3y+ years’ experience managing a complex global operation
- Experience leading people and can managing globally distributed teams
- Technical Experience in networking, systems or software engineering roles
- Advance experienced with ITSM/ITIL servicedelivery frameworks and has implementation such frameworks
- Experience in strategic planning and Performing project and program management activities.
- Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced, high-energy, challenging environment where there are multiple competing priorities daily.
- Must be able to mentor, coach and inspire others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed.
For more info contact Eoin on 01 474 4613 or apply for this role online
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.