My client within the Tech space currently have a qualified accountant role for an ambitious qualified accountant from a multi-national . You will have 2 years within a mnc in a finance role would be an advantage if it was a shared services environment
• The Financial Accountant is responsible for the maintenance of the Groups general ledgers.
• The role will report to the Finance Manager based in Dublin and will be working as part of the broader finance team with a commitment to achieving deadlines, objectives and key results as set out by management and business leaders.
• Preparation of month end and all reporting of the same
• Preparation and posting of journals
• Completion of monthly reconcilliations – bank and balance sheet
• Preparation of vat and all tax returns
• Dealing with audit queries
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register
• Assistance with revenue recognition projects
• Annual statutory accounts
• Project work within finance
• Qualified accountant from a tech background or auditor from a Big 4 firm who has worked with tech clients
• Strong excel and systems experience
• Experience of implementing controls and procedures
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.