Senior Full-stack Java Developer
My client is seeking a passionate, experienced Senior Java Developer with commercial Scala experience to join their fast-paced, dynamic E-commerce business. An exciting company who deliver accurate and actionable sales driven data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers in the eCommerce world.
After a recent exciting acquisition, the company is expanding their Dublin software engineering team and actively looking to hire dynamic Full Stack Software Engineers to build solutions and prototypes rapidly.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced agile team developing product features and innovative technical solution to meet customer’s needs.
- Writing well-designed, robust, maintainable code
- Developing API’s
- Write unit tests
- Debugging existing code and update feature sets
- Contribute to technical design documentation
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor junior engineers
- Dealing with large volumes of data
- Rapidly building prototypes and solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Proven ability in building clean, robust, maintainable code
- Production level experience with Big Data technologies such as HBase, Spark, HDFS, Hive, etc.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services ( i.e. EC2, SQS, EMR, Lambda, CloudWatch, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of the software development life cycle and best practices
- Experience of development methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Git, CI/CD, etc.
- Solid experience in both front-end and back-end development
- Experience in API life cycle management
This is an urgent requirement so if interested please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 4744669 for immediate consideration.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.