I'm looking for an Agile Project Manager to drive continuous improvement practices and to take ownership of product scheduling and delivery.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product and Engineering) and be an innovation leader
- Drive and support the adoption of new agile process tools and techniques within the team
- Drive continuous improvement practices
- Coordinate project meetings, communicate status, readiness, business issues, technical issues, resource requirements and their resolution across functional organizations and management
- Facilitate and organize daily stand-up meetings, estimation and planning, retrospectives, and product demos
- Coordinate and schedule product releases and deliverables with all stakeholders ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes
- 3 years’ experience in an Agile Project role
- Experience in agile project management, working with a software development team applying agile principles, practices and theory
- Strong product knowledge and technical understanding
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Detailed understanding of software development lifecycle and agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
For more information call Maja: email@example.com/ 01 474 4699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.