My client is currently seeking a highly organised and client focused individual to take on role as Project Co-Ordinator in the Dublin area.
This individual must have a very flexible working attitude and willingness to travel. The successful Project Co-ordinator would ideally have a background in facilities or move management.
We are looking for the successful candidate to have experience in leadership and a business development mindset.
• Managing multiple projects at one time.
• Devising and Maintaining strategic control plans.
• Co-ordinating with internal clients and service providers.
• Delivering presentations and training materials.
• Managing project expenses and budgets.
• Space Planning.
• Production of project quality, version control and risk logs.
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite.
• Project Management skills
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Leadership experience
• Move Management experience preferred
• Flexibility to travel
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.