My client within the banking/ financial services sector currently have a requirement for a regulatory accountant. You will be qualified with a strong regulatory background from financial services
• Ensuring that all regulatory reporting deadlines are met.
• Preparing regulatory returns, analytical review
• Taking ownership of end-to-end reporting processes
• Engaging on Regulatory projects, taking responsibility for defined project actions
• Continuous improvement of the reporting infrastructure and controls environment.
• Taking a lead on implementation / tracking of internal controls within the team
• Qualified accountant with strong regulatory accounting exposure
• Knowledge of banking prudential regulations and regulatory reporting
• Knowledge / experience using regulatory reporting systems would be a distinct advantage
• Working knowledge of banking regulations (including CRR / CRD IV)
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.