My client a Cork company has a contract opening for an Technical Scientist
The primary function here is of people managemet with a good mix of QC Skills.
The person may need to deputise for the (Head of Quality) when required.
Key duties of the role will include (but not limited to) :
- Accountable for method transfers, development to Validation, assessment & remediation.
- A solid understanding of lab QC techniques , R&D exposure & production methodologies
- UV-VIS, pH, conductivity, wet chemistry testing, ICP/MS, IC knowledge desired.
- Implements the technologies to stay current with state of the art and industry best practices
- Accountable for delivering the analytical support of the NPI process
- Accountable for lab infomation systems LIMS
- Take responsibility for issues as they arise and elevating them where necessary
- Timely close out of deviations and/or investigation
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team
- Manages team of QC, analysts and liases with project managers to deliver on programs
- Manage QTA spend to budget
A minimum Degree is Science with at least 5 years experience within a laboratory setting.
- Experience of ICP-MS & ISO 17025 and development/validation
- 3 years + lab lead / managerial experience within an ISO regulated
- Proven ability to manage high performing teams of scientists and analysts.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.