Business Analyst / Project Manager
Dublin City Centre
Working for one of the Worlds' leading asset Managers companies you must have Asset Management or Fund Administration industry knowledge and experience to be considered for this role.
- Analysis of requirements from regulations or/business/governance areas.
- Identify requirements of the stakeholders, scoping projects, producing detailed plans, providing management information, as defined by the key stakeholders, and reporting the status to senior stakeholders.
- Sourcing and coordination of all resources involved to deliver programme of work.
- Ensuring that an appropriate structure and controls are in place for all projects in the portfolio as required.
- Strong business analysis and project management skills with experience of working on and managing complex change programmes in the financial services industry.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of preparing papers for and presenting at Steering Committees.
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.