Settlements/Reconciliations Manager Permanent c€70k DOE
Work for an International Bank in South Dublin in an exciting role that involves working in clients asset management.
- Complete the daily Client Money reconciliations for Dublin and Paris for both the normal and alternative approaches and also the asset shortfall calculation for London
- Provide daily monitoring and oversight of Client Safe Custody Asset reconciliations to ensure that the key Client Assets controls are being correctly completed by the respective lines of business
- Prepare management information for the Client Assets Operating Group & Client Assets Oversight Certified Executive
- Regulatory awareness – an understanding of regulatory environment operated in the United Kingdom plus a good knowledge of the CASS regulatory requirements is critical
- Product experience – General knowledge across all operations product processes and control environment
- Excel Technical Skill-set - The application may be used for analysis of large data sets so an intermediate knowledge of the application would be helpful
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.