IT Enterprise Architect – Dublin 4
I am helping my client recruit for an IT Enterprise Architect. This is a strategic role where you will help shape and influence the company’s IT strategy. You will act as an advisory to the Corporate Services Management team, helping to ensure that all IT solutions align with and supports the Group’s corporate and IT Strategies.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead the development of the IT strategy and collaborate to contribute to strategic planning and business planning activities.
- Lead the work activities associated with IT Architecture creating a program to develop, maintain and govern the overall architecture.
- Lead the development of technical, infrastructure, data strategies, principles, standards and roadmaps.
- Lead a team of architects (internal and external) to meet priorities, manage issues as they arise, coach staff, provide technical expertise and act as an escalation point.
- Review and sign off IT Architecture procedures and documentation.
- Resolve gaps and deficiencies in solution designs.
- Chair a group wide IT architecture forum and have responsibility for design authority for projects.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
- Manage external IT architecture partners to prioritise requests and deliver specialist technical skills and value for money.
- Prepare and present reports and papers for the Executive, the Board and the external Regulators on IT architecture and strategy
- Provide thought leadership and advocate industry best practices and principles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or 4 plus years professional experience in an IT architecture role with a holistic understanding of application, data and infrastructure technologies.
- A strong track record in architecting and overseeing the delivery of complex solutions and an ability to drive successful outcomes
- Strategic thinker, ability to translate complex problems into workable solution
- Expertise in applying technology to solve business problems, collaborating with business experts and service providers along the way.
- Knowledge of the constraints and challenges of supporting a secure high-availability IT environment – Change Oriented and resilient.
- Exceptional communicator, able to articulate technical concepts and analysis to non-technical audiences and business leaders
- Ability to lead and influence others and must be Passionate and engaging with a drive and enthusiasm to deliver on the company vision and strategy.
- Confident, change oriented, resilient with an ability to influence and challenge effectively
- Architecture Certification Desired (ITIL, IASA, Prince2, etc)
Apply now or for more information you can email Fiona at email@example.com or phone Fiona on 01 961 9714.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.