You will be responsible for developing and driving the strategy for assigned commodities across multiple sites to meet fulfilment, quality, deflation, cash and inventory objectives.
- You will Lead the Development and Execution of the global Commodity Strategy & Supplier Agreements for assigned commodities
- You will work closely with Project Managers to identify and enable most effective suppliers to meet lead time and margin expectations
- Support NPI (new product introductions)
- You will meet Cost Out Deflation Targets via supplier negotiations, alternate supplier development and/or shifting to Low Cost Region suppliers; develop strategic relationships with global suppliers
- Ensure Supplier Performance.
- Drive Supplier Compliance
- You will drive supplier selection, development, and overall Supplier Management Excellence
- Develop alternate sources and/or Risk Mitigation Plans for single & sole source suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2 Years’ Supply Chain Experience in a Purchasing or Sourcing role
- You’ll need Strong Negotiation and Project Management skills, with excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Strong Financial and Analytical skills
- Ideally you’ll have a strong Mechanical Technical Background; min 2 years of metallic related commodity experience
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.