Role: Our client is a leading provider of waste services based in County Meath. They are looking to hire a mechanical design engineer to work on various projects related to their plant’s equipment. The ideal candidate will have a few years’ relevant industrial experience, and will be familiar with Creo or Solid Works. If this sounds like the right fit for you then feel free to apply or get in contact for more details.
- Designing and developing mechanical components for the client.
- Using 3D CAD to design components with design output as drawings.
- Assisting the manufacturing & procurement department during system construction.
- Ensuring all design work is performed as defined within Quality Management System.
- 2+ years’ relevant industrial experience in a mechanical engineering design team.
- Third level honours degree or equivalent.
- Excellent 3D CAD ability (Creo/Pro-Engineering preferable but Solid Works also relevant)
- Keen attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to interpret test data and seek innovative solutions to enhance designs.
- Commercial awareness and experience managing/working within a budget.
- Proactive and enthusiastic nature.
- Communication, presentational, interpersonal and teamworking ability.
If you are interested in getting involved in the design of waste handling equipment in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.