Software Sales Recruiter – Dublin - Global Tech
Industry Leader in Tech looking to hire Software Sales Recruiters for a rapidly expanding part of the business.
Looking to grow a Recruitment team specialised in hiring top performing Software Sales professionals across EMEA.
This role will primarily be focusing on mid to senior hires and will be an end to end role supported by an experienced team.
Ideally looking to hire people with Software Sales Recruitment experience from large Tech companies, but senior Sales Recruitment experience from other sectors also very much relevant. As is agency Recruitment experience supplying large MNCs with Sales professionals.
This is a time of rapid growth and opportunity and a great opportunity to join an organisation in the early days of a large scale ramp-up.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the recruitment process; recruitment coordinators, hiring managers, HR, external agencies.
- Analyse methods and processes in order to identify potential improvements or streamlining opportunities.
- Ability to understand multiple, evolving roles and their particular requirements.
- Source, attract, and engage exceptional talent for key technical roles.
- Maintain an impeccable candidate experience throughout the process, championing the company brand.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 4 years Recruitment experience specifically in Sales, either as an agency specialist Sales Recruiter or in-house Sales Recruiter.
- Previous experience hiring for a broad variety of MNCs, but particularly hiring for tech companies would be ideal.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment would be greatly beneficial.
- Previous experience recruiting throughout EMEA would also be beneficial, but not essential.
- Successful candidate must have a passion for recruitment, strong subject matter knowledge in the area of Software Sales, and a creative approach to sourcing and process improvement.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.