We are looking for a medical affair administrator for an international pharmaceutical client in Dublin West
If you are interested in this job apply below. I also have more senior roles within QC, QA, QP, RA, PV, Validation, CQV, and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device and biologics companies. Send me an email to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to "andrius at sigmar.ie" about roles or salary levels within the sector.
A learn system administrative management PV and MA tasks:
- Set up relevant courses and learners on Learning Management System for internal and external trainees
- Training management: e-Declaration completion: Communication/tracking/granting A-learn access
- Control the certification process of the local medical or any other approvers
- Overall A-Learn administrative management relevant to MA, MI and PV training for relevant internal/external trainees
- Support in management of Notification of decision received in MI and PV
Metrics and reports:
- Maintain logs and matrix documents:
- Weekly update of Scientific Approvers Log. Monthly metrics of those approved and trained as scientific approvers
- KIR-GMMA inbox daily monitoring and administration with updating the Promotional material log
- Management materials in Zinc
- Other log documents if necessary
- Produce the monthly Promotional compliance metrics and provide metrics upon request
- Reports Generation: Promotional activities/PV training
Other administrative tasks:
- Manage necessary updates on SharePoint : Medical Affairs
- Coordinate travel arrangements of PV, MI and MA teams
- Coordinate the activities with external and internal customers where necessary
- Participate in appropriate training programmes to enhance performance
- Log invoices and track all costing and spends for the MA
- Administrative support of APTL MA procedures and work instructions
- Administrative support in Medical Affairs adhoc projects, e.g. proof reading, references availability etc.
- General office duties – order stationary, couriers, printing of material etc.
- Take ownership and accountability for activities
- Positive and pro-active approach to business tasks
- Ability to lead and support several concurrent projects/products and develop strong relationship within cross-functional teams.
- Positive ‘can – do’ attitude
- Be able to work autonomously and have good problem solving skills.
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet role requirements and to cope under demanding pressure
- Ability to prioritise decisions and activities to ensure efficient use of resources and address critical issues impacting the business
- Ability to influence and partner with cross-site teams in a global pharmaceutical organization
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work with a high degree of accuracy
- A solutions provider with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Able to cope with evolving deadlines effectively with regular feedback and updates.
Work experience Required for this Job
- Administrative and general office skills
- IT Literate – Microsoft Office
- Previous Administrative experience essential
- 3rd Level Qualification desirable
- Pharma/medical background desirable
- Time Management
- Organizational and planning Skills
- Project Management skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.