Role: Our client is hiring a Field Service Technician to provide commissioning and maintenance for their specialised fire and smoke safety control systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with site commissioning and reactive and preventative maintenance of electrical systems. This role will require traveling throughout Ireland and occasionally to the UK and Europe and will occasionally require out of hours and emergency call out/support.
- Commissioning of Fire Damper Control Systems.
- Conducting planned maintenance and reactive service visits across sites in Ireland as well as occasionally UK/Europe.
- Conducting Site Surveys.
- Experience with site commissioning and reactive & preventative maintenance.
- Electrical/Electromechanical qualification – cert/trade/diploma.
- General computer and Windows knowledge.
- General PC Skills (Word, Access, Excel)
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Comfortable in a customer facing, site meeting environment.
- Willing to travel Ireland and UK/Europe, with regular overnight stays whilst on site and occasional out of hours work.
- General BAS/BMS/Fire Alarm knowledge.
- Panel building/wiring an advantage.
- Safe pass holder an advantage.
- Full clean driving license.
If you are interested in getting involved in the commissioning and installation of building safety electrical control systems in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.