Senior Accounts Payable Analyst | Investments | 40-45k
Global Investments firm is seeking to hire a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join accountancy team in an open and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will be required to work directly with the CEO & Senior Executives on a daily basis.
Company offers a salary of 40-45k plus a benefits package including bonus, pension, healthcare, flexitime and the opportunity to work from home.
The successful candidate will require 4 - 5 years’ experience in an accounts payable specialist position or finance role in a similar industry.
Main duties and functions include:
• Supplier invoices – matching invoices to POs;
• Processing of all European deal related invoices;
• Accurate input of invoice -entity selection, tax details;
• Re-routing of all other European corporate entity invoices through a centralised mail box to the appropriate team for processing
• Payments – payment of supplier invoices and employee cash expense claims using electronic bank software;
• Resolution of supplier and employee queries relating to invoices and expense claims;
• Reconciliation of vendors per the accounting system to statements received;
• Accurate business approval workflow selection based on nature of invoice
• Ensure invoice has appropriate internal cost resolution in place prior to input
• Set up of new vendors
Education, Experience, and Skills:
• 4 years’ Experience in an Accounts Payable position.
• Degree or appropriate level professional qualification
• ERP system (e.g. Epicor, SAP etc.)
If you meet the criteria for this job and would like to find out more, please submit your CV or contact Ger Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.