Project Manager - 12 Month Contract - City Centre - Greenfield Project
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to play a vital role within a greenfield project of a leading Dublin based financial services organisation. This team is responsible for creating new products to delivery on the companies transformation strategy. You will be working within an Agile/Scrum environment along with a growing Java team.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the end to end delivery of a new digital product.
- Apply agile methodologies with the design and development teams.
- Track and report on all project streams to ensure stakeholders are aligned.
- Track budget burn rate.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Strong technical proficiency, to ensure understanding of application delivery streams.
What you need:
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working within a Java environment / projects built with Angular and Java Spring
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Ability to take ownership of entire software delivery process.
- Background in Financial services preferred.
- Experience of working with JIRA.
- High energy, dynamic, results focused and a team player.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.