3 x Tax Trainees | Financial Services | South Dublin
My client, an international financial services firm, is looking for 3 x tax trainees who have at least 6 months experience working in a finance function.
The successful candidate will gain hands on experience working directly with a number of clients, specialising in International Indirect Tax (VAT).
The salary on the role is 23,500
To be considered for this Tax Trainee job in South Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 1 year finance experience
• 3rd Level Qualification; Business, Finance/Accounting, Law
• Ambitious and want to pursue a career in VAT / Indirect Tax
Responsibilities of this Tax Trainee job in Dublin include:
• Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of EU VAT legislation and its application across multiple member states
• Provide VAT consulting advice and practical assistance to clients on a wide variety of international VAT issues
• Provide technical advice when dealing with international VAT registrations and compliance issues
• Research and interpret EU legislation.
• Prepare advice to clients
• Manage and monitor changes in EU VAT laws/regulations
For further details on the Tax Trainee jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.