- The Maintenance Engineer will be providing expertise in the implementation of Predictive Maintenance techniques such as Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Thermal Imaging or Smart Diagnostic Tools.
- Selecting appropriate equipment, install or set up, commissioning and developing work instructions and training manuals where applicable.
- Training Technicians and Engineers in the use of predictive and preventative techniques, use of equipment, analysis of data and decision making.
- Carried out baseline readings and establish routes for periodic data collection.
- Analysis trends and make recommendations for maintenance interventions and potential improvements.
- Set up Databases and other data repositories as required. Work with others on the Computerised Maintenance Management System set up.
- The Maintenance Engineer will set up site wide lubrication and oil analysis program.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Provide input to Equipment Criticality, FMEA and Maintenance Strategies .
- Other maintenance related duties may be assigned as required.
- The candidate should have a level 7 Engineering Qualification and 1+ years experience within the Pharmaeutical industry
- Experience with Thermal Imaging or Smart Diagnostic Tools
- self-motivated excellent communication and training skills.
- High attention to detail, ability to analyse data, find root cause.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.