Qualified Accountant | International Property Company | 55-60k
A new and exciting opportunity has become available in a leading international property company based in Dublin City Centre.
My client is currently seeking to hire a financial accountant who will join a fast-growing commercial division within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years finance experience working within a busy finance function.
• €55,000- €60,000 + bonus, pension, healthcare
• Dublin City Centre
• Preparation of monthly management accounts;
• Preparation and production of any other financial information;
• Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts;
• Bank account maintenance including ensuring completeness of statement records/advice slips and full account reconciliation;
• Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed;
• Identify opportunities and assist with projects that will drive efficiencies within the department Assist with the implementation of systems and processes in accordance with the department’s policies;
• Ensure all information requirements from External Auditors are met, and all issues raised are dealt with in a timely manner;
• Other Ad-hoc duties as determined by the business.
• Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
• Property experience desirable but not essential
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.