Are you looking for your next Administration Assistant job? Do you have a minimum of 2 years office based, administrative experience? If so, read on....
Looking to grow their team, our West Dublin client are looking for an Administrative Assistant with excellent communication, coordination and people skills.
In this job you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the team and management
- Liaising with various teams / departments as required
- Document proofing, formatting and preparation
- Management of correspondence as required
- Email, call and post management
- Data entry and data management
- Report generation and presentation
- Meeting coordination
- Stock, supply, facilities and IT issue management
- Providing general and ad hoc administrative support as required
- Occassional reception cover where required
What you must have:
- Experience in an administrative role - Minimum 2 years' experience
- Previous office based experience - essential
- Strong attention to detail, administrative and coordination skills
- Able to work off own initiative
- Exellent communication and people skills required
- Proficiency in using the MicroSoft Office package
If this sounds like your next job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.