Assistant Manager - Investment Statistics
Exciting new role in Dublin 2
Working for a Global Investment Manager this function comprises of teams that are responsible for performance measurement and portfolio analysis for over 2000 Institutional and Retail funds.
You will be responsible for providing performance measurement and analysis for all retail funds.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Econometrics or similar;
- Experience directly related to the role (performance measurement) within Asset Management;
- Good leadership skills, some experience at Supervisory/Team lead/AM level;
- Strong numerical and statistical skills as evident by existing or previous employment;
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial markets and investment management
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new skills and continue self-development;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels (up to senior management);
- Team contributor.
Please note to broaden the net in terms of talent, they will also consider candidates without direct performance knowledge experience provided they have experience in the financial services industry with a focus on operational activities such as Fund Accounting or Pricing.
#retailfunds #performancemeasurement #fundaccounting #pricing
CVs to email@example.com
If you would prefer a chat please call Denise on 4744628
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.