Job: Permanent Closures Administrator
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
The Permanent Closure Administrator will manage a portfolio of residential mortgages. They will work with other teams across the company to ensure enforcement actions are progressed in a timely manner.
Managing a portfolio of cases at the latter stages of the escalation process, including:
- Understanding individual case histories in detail
- Assessing and reviewing Standard Financial Statements
- Instructing the Legal team to enable cases to progress through the court if an alternative solution cannot be found
- Negotiating with the borrower and/or their representatives if alternative outcome to repossession is possible
- Ensure cases are progressed effectively and in a timely manner
- Working closely with the ASU Legal, Field and Property Management teams
- Contact with borrowers, prioritising cases with higher risk connections, to reduce the risk of loss
- Review outcomes of court hearings for further action to be undertaken.
- 3 years’ experience in collections/mortgage arrears
- APA (Loans)/QFA qualified
- Relevant third level qualification
- Experience in a back-office environment.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.