Central Bank is looking for a permanent Data Architect to join their team to support the implementation of its Data Strategy and other key data projects. This job will involve working within a cross-functioning environment to deliver solutions that are functioning, scalable and in line with the Bank's best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the design and support the delivery of data centric solutions
- Develop data models to support the business' requirements
- Review designs and implementations for compliance with data architecture standards
What you will need:
- 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally with a regulatory/financial services background
- Data modelling experience
- Experience with Microsoft BI data stack, POWER BI and SQL
- Experience with ETL tooling, Talend would be advantageous
**Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Hive would be advantageous**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.