Job: Senior Analyst – Regulatory Reporting
Location: Dublin 1
Our client, a world-class investment solutions company is seeking a Senior Analyst, who will be required to monitor and assess major shareholdings of issuers or trading activity across EMEA jurisdictions and prepare appropriate disclosures.
The successful applicant will also carry out related shareholder and other regulatory reporting filings relating to other regulatory directives and regulations.
- A good understanding of the financial services industry;
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex situations;
- Self-motivation with a diligent and detailed approach to prioritising and completing tasks;
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Proven ability to identify obligations from laws and regulations;
- Previous knowledge and experience of major shareholder reporting and associated regulations;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word.
***Full training in the role will be provided***
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.