My client, a Digital Marketing company is looking to recruit for a Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will work across various companies. Reporting to the Managing Directors, the successful candidate will make a significant contribution to the company as detailed below.
- Preparing invoices and creditors reconciliations.
- Managing and processing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintaining detailed revenue sheets logging all digital campaigns booked with the companies.
- Responsible for monthly payroll
- Preparing and filing all Tax and VAT returns on ROS and all other revenue filing obligations such as VAT RTD & VIES.
- Monthly Inter Company reconciliations.
- Calculate and prep month end journals, including accruals, pre-payments, and intercompany charges.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly flash reporting and year-end financial statements.
- Proven working experience as Accounting/Finance Manager with 2 years (minimum) in a similar role;
- Relevant Third level qualification desirable;
- Qualified or part qualified in Accountancy;
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel;
- Payroll and knowledge of Irish Revenue systems experience necessary.
If this sounds like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.