Our client is a leading Irish energy business who is hiring a Senior Energy Engineer to work in their Operations, Planning and Innovation Team in Dublin. The company work on some of our most important power generation projects nationally and the role would be an opportunity to gain experience on high profile power schemes and upgrades.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business which is dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services and work with a range of customers including generators, suppliers and consumers. They are hiring a Senior Energy Engineer who will be working with their operations and planning team to help manage the operation of the power system with a view towards the long-term sustainable development of their transmission system.
• Reviewing technical reports and overseeing commissioning and testing for generation units and other power facilities
• Liaising with connecting parties and other internal and external stakeholders to certify power generation units
• Performance monitoring regarding generation and associated data
• Handling customer queries and troubleshooting to ensure resolution as efficiently as possible.
• Witnessing compliance testing
• Investigating system issues, identify root cause and delegate / escalate for resolution.
• 4+ years’ relevant experience, with an engineering degree or equivalent educational background.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Strong report writing and an ability to communicate technical issues confidently.
• Ability to guide, persuade and influence others through developed skills of communication and diplomacy.
• Ability to influence others that are not under their direct supervision.
• Ability to interact effectively with a view to building cross-functional relationships.
• Excellent analysis, judgement and problem solving skills
If you are interested in getting involved in high profile energy and power projects in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.