Job: Treasury Assistant Manager
Location: Dublin 1
Our client an Investment Services company are seeking a Treasury Assistant manager to join their team! You will be working as part of one of three Treasury functions.
- Graduate / good academics;
- Relevant experience encompassing cash management, analysis, money market and FX dealing is desirable;
- Association of Corporate Treasurers’ AMCT qualification preferred;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within an international cross-functional environment;
- High level of MS Excel and Access proficiency and experience with Treasury Management systems;
- Risk management awareness.
- Cash and liquidity management, monitoring group cashflow and analysing underlying currency exposures;
- Co-ordinate investments and redemptions of seed capital investments in line with internal procedures;
- Perform as necessary corporate dealing in money market and foreign exchange instruments, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis;
- Resolve queries with counterparty banks and Fidelity departments in a timely manner;
- Analyse monthly intercompany balances and co-ordinate net settlements process;
- Maintain effective communication between Corporate Treasury and international finance teams. Work within the corporate treasury team to maintain a strong control environment and procedures;
- Testing of system enhancements and application releases.
- Support quarterly reporting of Treasury activities.
The position offers significant exposure to senior Treasury, Finance, Investment Management, Operating and General Management.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.