Financial Analyst Dublin City 50-65k perm + benefits
If you are currently working as a Financial Analyst, Financial Accountant with a strong emphasis in analyzing I would love to speak with you. My client a huge financial services company based in the heart of Dublin are seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team.
This role will provide you with the tools to succeed in your career.
The Financial Analyst will work closely with the Head of Technical and will be responsible for a portfolio of treaties. In addition, the Financial Analyst will prepare quarterly analysis and reports and ensure that all quarter-end deadlines are met.
The role will also work closely with other members of the Finance team.
About the job:
- Assistance with forecasting and planning for the portfolio as assigned
- Process review and streamlining – identifying new collection and analysis processes, developing upload patterns, and improving on current processes
- Take full ownership of an assigned block of treaties and liaise with clients associated with this block as necessary
- Responsibility for maintaining records on SAP accounting system and maintaining a high-quality, auditable technical accounting file for the portfolio
- Prepare and send out monthly billing accounts and data summaries
- Participate in a quarterly review of all contracts within the assigned portfolio and highlight potential issues to management prior to signing off
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports for internal and intergroup customers.
- Claims administration including updating claims database, verifying policy existence, confirmation of claims payments, quarterly reporting, and analysis of claims
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate key messages at various levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you meet the above requirements please apply to Aoife - email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar directly on 01 474 4691 to discuss your career move in confidence.
More details will be provided upon application*
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.