Securities Pricing Data Senior Analyst (SDM)
My client, a reputable global asset management company are looking for a Securities Data Senior Analyst to work in an initial 6 to 9 month contract. The team comprises of pricing, Security Master Static Data and Corporate Actions.
Your will primarily be responsible for review of pricing of fund of fund assets and risk reporting analytics.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Daily creation, update and processing of corporate actions events using data vendor reports
- Processing of accurate and timely market data across a portfolio of Exchange Traded and OTC instruments. This data is ultimately used for NAV calculation and Regulatory Reporting Accurately.
- 1-3 years experience in Fund Administration and experience of leading a team would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel Skills (VLOOKUPs, PIVOT TABLES and MACROS)
- Knowledge of derivatives and fund of fund products, including vendor and broker pricing, corporate events
If interested in the above role, send your cv to Genevieve at email@example.com or call me on 01 4744683 and I will run our current roles by you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.