Senior Financial Accountant – North Dublin
Great opportunity with a huge multi-national manufacturing company. The company is known for the amazing professional experience it gives its staff. The role will give you heightened exposure to IFRS & US GAAP along with dealing with multiple entities across EMEA & beyond.
- Effectively work with external auditors on various requests for analysis and information.
- Preparation of timely monthly management accounts of assigned entities
- Maintain, reconcile and resolve P & L and Balance Sheet ledger accounts
- Timely and accurate preparation of journal entries for month end, quarter end, and year end close
- Preparation of financial analysis and management reports for internal and external use
- Report company performance to strict corporate reporting deadlines.
- Ensure all G/L reconciliations have been completed on a monthly basis.
- Prepare P&L margin reports for the distinct business units.
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Support the Business Units in variance analysis and accurate reporting.
A Bit About you;
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA Accountant
- Multi-national Experience
- Oracle experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience dealing with different entities
About the Role;
- Based in North Dublin – recently refurbed offices with parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
- Healthcare & Pension
- Initial 12-month Fixed term Contract with possibility of being extended or made permanent.
- Salary €60,000
Send cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding your next move.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.