US Multinational giant based in the City Centre looking to recruit forFinancial Accountants.
It is an excellent opportunity to join a team of highly skilled and qualified accountants and receive top class training. It is an 11 months contract with a strong view to extension.
- Oversee the annual statutory financial statements process;
- Manage the external audit and tax compliance processes;
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations prepared by 3rd party service provider;
- Preparation of monthly analytics along with appropriate commentary;
- Risk identification and standardization of specific processes;
- Perform various accounting functions related to Local and US GAAP rules such as: BS and P&L accounting and flux analysis, month-end close process and reporting, general accounting and tax filings and all related statutory obligation.
- Degree in Finance or Business preferred;
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA;
- Industry and MNC experience highly regarded (1-2 years post qualification experience);
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.