Client Accountant- Property
Client Accountant| Dublin City Centre| Salary €54K-€60K+ benefits
An opportunity for a Client Accountant job has become available within an established leading property company based in Dublin City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant looking to progress their career in a busy finance department.
Responsibilities for this Client Accountant job:
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs as well as maintenance of all financial data.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable ensuring all issues are dealt with and resolved.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Deal with internal and external auditors.
- Assist with projects and identify opportunities for improvement within the business.
Requirements for this Client Accountant job:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Practice trained would be desirable.
- Excellent IT skills.
If you have the required the experience for this Client Accountant job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.