Business Development Manager - Agri
Working for a family owned international company whose head office is based in France. The company has a wide range of activities including the sourcing and marketing of ingredients for animal feeds, fertilisers and other industries. Looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to develop the sales of animal feed ingredients in Ireland.
• Target customers such as animal feed and premix manufacturers.
• Promote the Company's products to fertiliser blenders and other industries
• Pro-active source new customers and business
• Meet with prospect customers, develop sale opportunities and qualify leads.
• Work on projects to bring new products to market
• Liaise with Logistics, Warehousing and Quality Departments
Candidates ideally should have:
• A good knowledge of the animal feed industry in Ireland.
• Experience of selling to key buyers at feed and premix manufacturers.
• Knowledge of animal nutrition although this is not necessary as extensive training will be provided.
• Flexibility to travel occasionally to France.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Self motivation to identify and develop sales of the Company's products in the sales area.
• Good basic computer skills.
• A clean driving licence.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.