Construction & Building Services Recruitment Consultant – Dublin
Sigmar Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join the Construction Division in Dublin and work on a hot desk! We are looking for an ambitious and commercial recruiter who will grow the division and be rewarded greatly in return!
- End to end management of the permanent recruitment processes within the Construction & Building Services industry
- Consulting with all levels of candidates across Building Services & Construction (Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Foremen, Engineers, Technicians, Labourers to name a few) as to relevant job opportunities
- Relationship and account management (process management, consultation, negotiation)
- Business development (cold calling, events, networking and client meetings)
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Developing and delivering end to end professional service solutions
- Expanding your product knowledge and network in the area of Construction & Building Services
- Minimum 1+ year experience in recruitment (more is always welcome!)
- Knowledge of the construction and engineering industry
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- High energy and tenacity
- Performs best under pressure
What’s on Offer?
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%)– with no thresholds!
- Competitive base salary
- Structured career path with additional annual leave and benefits as you progress
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off- site, on-site and online)
- Regular overseas Christmas party
- Healthy work life balance
- Exciting career opportunity that offers independence and ability to use knowledge of the team and Sigmar brand
- Opportunity to place permanent candidates into Construction/Building Services positions with leading companies both locally and nationwide
- Opportunity to develop new business and create new relationships with clients across the West of Ireland
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 14744720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.