Senior Fund Administrator
City Centre | Permanent | €35,000 – €38,000
One of the largest Corporate Trust Banks in the world, specialising in alternative investments, is looking for an experienced Fund Administrator to join their NAV team. As a Senior Fund Administrator, you will be responsible for performing reconciliation checks, client services and reporting, assisting with the NAV delivery etc.
- Review others work and sign off on valuations;
- Perform fee and income analysis;
- Process journal entries, income accruals and settlements;
- Will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Hedge fund structures;
- 3rd level education;
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland / EU; Minimum Stamp 4 Visa;
Are you serious about making a move? Well then click APPLY or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.