Financial Accountant | 55k
My client, a multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Accountant. The ideal candidate will be Big 4 / Top 10 trained with FS clients or qualified and trained in FS.
- Preparing and managing the month end reporting process for a number of entities.
- Producing year-end management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Producing annual financial statements for Irish and UK entities in accordance with IFRS.
- Managing the annual audit process – liaising with auditors at year-end and interim audits
- Preparing and managing various monthly/quarterly regulatory returns, liaising with the regulator when required, keeping informed of changes in the regulatory environment
- Ensuring tax compliance (CT, VAT, DWT etc.), liaising with external tax advisors on tax matters
- Ad-hoc / project work
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial Services experience would be a plus
- Experience with cost / segment reporting an advantage
- Experience in application of latest IFRS or GAAP reporting standards
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel
For more information please don’t hesitate to call Graham on 01 4744642 or email Graham on firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job spec for this position is available on application
For a confidential call to discuss this Financial Accountant job or similar jobs please don’t hesitate to call me on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.