Payroll Specialist x 2 | €35k
My client, a multinational firm based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for two Payroll Specialist. Ideal candidates will be IPASS qualified and have 2+ years payroll experience.
- Quality review of client payrolls processed by payroll specialists in accordance with rigorous review procedures;
- Adherence to payroll processes and procedures and contribute to the development and implementation of enhanced processes and procedures and streamlining through automation;
- Process and submit Revenue returns on behalf of clients in line with Revenue deadlines;
- Build strong relationships with clients through regular interaction, dealing with their queries and attending client review meetings with the payroll managers;
- Assist the Payroll Managers in the completion of internal risk management documentation;
- Accurately record daily timesheets and ensure accurate billing of clients;
- Assist Managers in responding to new client enquiries where required;
- Provide support to other members of the team as required;
- Coaching and supporting the development of junior staff;
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- IPASS qualification is a must
- Third level qualification desirable but not essential;
- Employment tax or accounting qualification desirable, part-qualified considered.
- At least two years’ experience in Republic of Ireland payroll processing or advisory;
- Employment tax experience desirable;
- Experience in working in a client service environment.
For more information please don’t hesitate to call Graham on 01 4744642 or email Graham on email@example.com
A full job spec for this position is available on application
For a confidential call to discuss this Payroll Specialist jobs or similar jobs please don’t hesitate to call me on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.