Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
A credit servicing firm, based in Dublin City Centre, is seeking to hire a Financial Administration Executive on an initial 6 month contract with a possible view to permanency.
- Dealing with customer queries from inbound calls and emails
- Ensuring all requests are dealt with within strict deadlines
- Record, update and maintain all customer data in line with SLAs
- Collect and review information from customer accounts (standard financial statements etc.)
- Carry out general loan administration
- Report/escalate issues to Head of Collections as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in financial services/banking
- Third level qualification in business/finance or related subject
- Must hold APA qualification
- Knowledge of mortgage arrears/collections
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.