Assistant Financial Controller | Hotel | 60-65k
One of Ireland’s leading hotel brands is seeking to hire a Assistant Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the company’s finances and accounting processes, to drive best practices in financial management and to provide analysis and direction to the management team related to all financial matters.
This is a permanent position paying 55k – 65k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place later next week.
The Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day running of the Accounts department.
• Ensure you are fully conversant with all accounting procedures.
• Maintain the ethical and legal business practices in line with national standards and avoid conflicts of interest with external auditors.
•Ensure correct day-to-day accounting and control of all revenue and expenses.
• Complete the Daily Revenue Report and issue to all department managers
• Run Monthly payroll and post journals.
• Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
• Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis, follow up on any discrepancies.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual Budget.
• Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of annual accounts and audit preparation.
• Cooperate with external auditors to ensure smooth running of yearly audit.
• Qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
• Will look at Top 10 accountants or industry trained accountants
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.