My client is a technology-enabled service provider that partners with international brands and enterprises to provide high volume 3D printing production solutions and capabilities. My client enables product owners to deliver cutting edge consumer and engineering products with highly flexible production capabilities. My client believes 3D printing has the potential to reshape how major brands interact with their products and their customers.
My client are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated full stack Software Engineer. The applicant should possess a talent for designing beautiful and functional user interfaces as well as developing them in a structured and systematic way. They will co-operate with the sales and supply chain teams, who possess extensive knowledge in overall customer requirements and production parameters. The initial product to be developed is a web front end that will exchange data with a back-end server – some early versions have been developed but a robust solution is required before deploying. Additionally, you will be required to develop your own team to support the activities.
The software that you help build will be used to increase our ability to satisfy existing customers while also allowing my client to broaden our customer base. It will benefit customers with some of the most complex products and varied markets. You will have a visible and direct impact on helping them move towards a more sustainable supply chain.
The role is Kerry-based, with possibly some light travel for on-site customer training.
You would be responsible for:
- Designing and developing full stack software
- Helping to define and document a style guide and development practices
- Participating in the development of a continuous build architecture with constant iteration
- Building high-quality production software
- Participating in all parts of system development, testing, deployment, and support
- Work on everything from databases, to backend, to UI, to analytics
Here's what we'd like to offer to you:
- The chance to develop professionally and personally, as an early hire at a fast growing, well-funded 3D printing startup.
- A driver's seat position transforming how production services are delivered to the most complex of customers, to improve their overall experience and outcomes.
- A platform to meaningfully leverage and further develop your technology, leadership, and management skills, working alongside our senior leadership and key customers/partners.
- An opportunity to help shape our growing team, and mentor future leaders.
- A casual and life enhancing work environment in Kerry.
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunity.
- Flexible work environment plus generous holidays
- Fitness and Corporate Wellness Programme
- Employee Assistance Program
My client are excited to speak with someone who has:
- Experience developing enterprise workflow software
- Passion about startups and excited to contribute to developing the technical requirements of our company
- A track-record as a self-starter who enjoys daily problem solving, and welcomes the opportunity to shape and execute ambiguous work streams as the situation demands
- BS or similar in IT-related discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any programming languages like C#, Java, Scala or Node.js
- Skills in Relational and NoSQL databases
- Passion for data and analytics
And bonus points if you have experience with a couple of these, too:
- Exposure to Fast or Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Kafka or Spark
- User-interface design
- Rapid prototyping
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.