My client is a Multi-national with a site in Tralee Kerry. They are currently seeking a senior Payroll Administrator on a contract basis to support current growth.
As a member of the Payroll team you will be responsible for providing full payroll support to the Irish Businesses for weekly and to ensure payroll is processed in a timely & accurate manner.
- High volume weekly payroll processing
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll inputs are accurate & complete on time
- Monitor interfaces from SAP, action & investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Preparation & reconciliation of statutory returns.
- Preparation of payments to Third Parties
- Respond to all internal/external stakeholder queries
- Process Payroll Queries via ServiceNow and ensure all queries are answered within our Service Level Agreements
- Ad-hoc Projects as & when required.
- Experience in Payroll administration and general payroll legislation
- IPASS/Accounts Technician Qualification
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of working in a client facing fast paced environment – dealing with stakeholders, business partners and employees directly
- Customer service skills
- Detail conscious, rigorous, professional, responsible, organised and methodical
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and be hands on
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.