Senior Compliance Officer – Perm – 100-125k
E-Trading | Stock-brokerage | Fintech
Central Dublin (Bus, Luas, Dart)
A global and highly reputable E-Trading stock-brokerage organisation is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their established Compliance department.
You will gain some life changing experience working in a smaller team environment, direct exposure to the main decision makers and Senior Business leaders, as well as the energetic dynamism of financial markets.
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for Firm’s MiFID II regulatory compliance framework including its trading venue, POSIT MTF; Evaluating, designing and implementing relevant controls for POSIT MTF; Maintaining and enhancing the Firm’s MiFID II documentation (policies, procedures, etc.); Preparing and presenting reports to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors etc.
- 5+ years’ Compliance experience;
- Working knowledge Equity Markets and MiFID ll legislation;
- Experience interacting with Regulators;
- Eligible to work full-time in EU / Ireland; Minimum Stamp 4 Visa is required;
- Experience of regulatory examinations;
- Experience working in or an existing relationship with a trading venue;
- Experience of interactions and reporting to senior management and Board of Directors;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 47 44633 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.