Take your Finance Career to the next level by joining one of the city’s top digital media firms. This is the chance to fast track your way into financial leadership right from the outset of your budding accountancy career.
The location is right in the heart of Dublin’s city center where there will always be a buzz before during and after work.
Typical duties include:
- Invoicing and reconciliations.
- Running the AR and AP functions
- Financial reporting for all digital campaigns booked with the companies
- Payroll processing
- Tax and VAT returns on ROS and all other revenue filing obligations
- Monthly Inter Company reconciliations.
- Month end journals, including accruals, pre-payments and intercompany charges
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries
- Balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements
- Calculate and process rebates or LTA’s
To be considered:
- Recently qualified or Finalist status
- Finance Manager experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.