Compliance Manager Dublin City Centre Flexible Part-Time hours
Our Client serve clients from many locations across all jurisdictions covering all major time-zones throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. They provide fund, corporate and other administration services to investment managers, multinational companies, financial services firms, and family offices.
- Working across the Irish business to manage all compliance and regulatory risk
- To provide compliance risk analysis/advice and ensure challenge and independent monitoring and oversight is fulfilled
- Provide appropriate and timely reporting on compliance and regulatory issues to Group Legal and Compliance, the senior group management in the region and relevant Boards of Directors
- Recognised appropriate qualifications and memberships
- Minimum of 5+ years compliance experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation and lead with confidence and clarity
- Ability to apply regulatory and compliance requirements to the business in an efficient and business friendly manner
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.