German Client Services Team Leader in Social Media. Dublin. Salary 38k
Are you a German speaking Team Leader with a background in customer services or client services and do you have good Social Media knowledge?
If so, this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world specialising in Top Media Brands and have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City. They are looking for a German speaker to manage a team of Client Service Executives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of online client services executives who are dealing with clients via email, online chat and social media
- Also acting as Quality Coach in this role and monitoring workflow
- Working closely with the sales teams and account management teams
- Working closely with clients
- Managing day to day operations of the team
- One to Ones and Staff Appraisals
- Performance management
- Target and KPI setting and ensure your team achieves this
- Responsible for internal procedures and processes
- Dealing with social media campaigns
- Supporting bugs and invoicing
Experience required for this role:
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 2 years Team lead experience
- Experience in Client Services or Customer Services
- Experience in social media
- You need to be Techy
- Excellent communication skills
This role comes with a Basic salary of up to 38k along with a Bonus structure, 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
Please note there is shift work involved in this role. It is permanent and Monday to Friday but this department is open from 0700 to 2200 so the hours will change and be up to a maximum of 40 hours per week
If this job would interest you please email me on email@example.com or phone me on 014744 630
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.