Supplier Quality Manager II
- Lead a multi-site team of supplier quality engineers, defining a clear strategy and developing a global culture in line with the internal quality policies.
- Overseeing the onboarding and maintaining of a relationship with material and service suppliers.
- Ensuring investigations for supplier related material and service NCRs are addressed by the global team.
- Engaging with suppliers to reduce risk and drive continuous improvement.
- Provide reports on projects relating to supplier issues, onboarding or cross functional operations within and outside the business.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory standards and making sure suppliers operate in line with the company policies.
- Must have a level 8 bachelor’s degree in science or engineering with 10 years or more experience in a medical device industry.
- Should have a working knowledge of 21CFR820, ISO 13485:2016 etc.
- Must have technical experience within the areas of Material Controls and Quality Management Systems
- An MBA or MASTER’S in Science would be preferable.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.