- Oversee the Quality Control Department to ensure accurate testing, reduction of retesting and develop schedules for the department.
- Similarly develop the Quality Assurance Department, managing, analysing and aiming to reduce complaints while ensuring the QMS is fully developed and continuously improved.
- Ensure compliance to OHSAS18001, ISO9001, ISO17025 and ISO17024
- Coaching direct reports in order to achieve and beat individual and team goals.
- Must have 4 years or more experience in laboratory management with a working knowledge of developing staff members and dealing with laboratory supplies.
- Requires an honours degree in Science or Quality.
- LIMS or REACH a distinct advantage.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.