A Dublin City Centre client of ours is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Treasury Solutions team.
- Accepting client Loan, FX and MM orders, and the review, validation and processing of same within specified deadlines
- Accepting client Exchange Traded Product orders and the review, validation and processing of same within specified deadlines
- Aiding with cash management activities to include cash pooling and cash forecasting.
- Helping with foreign exchange position management and trading of FX trades.
- Reporting of OTC derivatives to a trade repository as required under EMIR.
- Managing monthly intercompany netting cycles in accordance with client approved netting procedures and execution of related FX spot trades
Who you are;
- Must have a Treasury or Business related qualification
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in Financial Services is required
- Previous experience of basic treasury products (money markets, FX spots, FX forwards, FX swaps and interest rate swaps) together with general cash management experience
- Previous experience of netting and of trading FX is an advantage
- Previous experience of EMIR reporting is an advantage
- Previous experience of Exchange Traded Products is an advantage
Send your CV to email@example.com to discuss more
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.